To qualify for a loan with us:
- You must be of legal age in your respected province.
- You must have a vehicle (Car, Truck, Van, S.U.V or Motorcycle) that is no more than Eight (8) years old.
- (Some exceptions apply — Call us to find out if your car qualifies.)
- You must have clear title to your vehicle.
- You must have both collision and comprehensive insurance on your vehicle.
- You must have the vehicle registered and insured in your name.
Also, please provide us with the following:
- A valid Canadian driver’s license.
- A proof of residency: any piece of computer-generated mail that has been sent to you at your address.
- Your vehicle’s registration and insurance.
- A second set of keys to your vehicle.
Other things you need to know…..
Some fees that might be included consists of an Auto Check (to check for accidents and vehicle origin), Lien Search (to make sure the vehicle is free and clear of all liens), and a Vehicle Inspection/Evaluation.
Ace Loans Canada loan rates are less than any of our competitors per month.
Ace Loans Canada provides a 7-year loan term. There are no early payment penalties.
Code Of Practice, Policy and Compliances
Our company is in compliance with the provinces and local regulations. Code of Practice/Policy on responsible lending as per Personal Property Securities Act (PPSA) British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Ontario.